Worcester Rowing Club blade

CANCELLED Main Head 9th March

It is with huge regret that we have to inform you that we have taken the decision to cancel tomorrow’s Head.

When we assessed the river yesterday we expected it to peak today at midday and then not start to rise again until Sunday yesterday. We have reassessed the situation again this morning and we now expect it to peak at 4pm today – later and higher than previous estimates. On top of that we expect it to be on the rise again Saturday 9am.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope to see you all at our Spring Regatta on May 18th.


The Draw is now out for the Worcester Head of the River on Sunday 9th March: two divisions at 11am and 2.30pm.

Division 1 Draw

Division 2 Draw

Course Map

Parking Instructions

Risk Assessment

Safety & Welfare Plan

Notes for Competitors

You can download the Poster here